How can we help?
People often ask us
If you're running low on checks, we've got you covered. Whether you need checks or accessories for your personal accounts, we offer a quick and simple online ordering process through our supplier, Harland Clarke.
- Go to Harland Clarke - Check Ordering
- Log in with your routing or transit number and the account number from your checking account. Don't know where to find these numbers? Don't worry, an example check is available for clarification.
- Choose the checks and accessories you want to purchase.
If your name or address has changed, or you haven't ordered checks in the past, please call us or visit your local branch to update your information or place your first order.
Reorder checks quickly and easily:
- Online using our secure Digital Banking
- Through our Customer Care Center
- At your First Citizens branch
Yes. First Citizens direct deposit service offers you the convenience of recurring automatic deposits into your accounts with same-day access. Deposits can be distributed across multiple First Citizens accounts. Online alerts let you know when your money has been deposited. Learn more about direct deposits.
Qualifying deposits may include salary, pension, Social Security and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits and other regular monthly income.
There are several ways to stop payment on a check, each with an associated fee. If you'd like to save money, try one of the two options below that have a lower stop-payment fee.
- Log in to Digital Banking and select Service Center then Stop Payment
- Call 888-FC DIRECT (888-323-4732) and use our automated system
If neither option above is convenient, you can also stop payment on a check by calling the Customer Care Center at 888-FC DIRECT (888-323-4732) and speak with a banking representative or by visiting your local branch.
Specific fee information is found in the Disclosure of Products and Fees for Checking and Savings Accounts.
Bank deposit products are offered by First Citizens Bank. Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender. icon: sys-ehl.